Always there [Drumstep] Always there [Drumstep]

I just... wanted to click the back button because I had something else to do but... I just couldn't stop listening to this. Keep it up man!

Bass N stuff Bass N stuff

One of the few artists on here who always manage to impress with every upload! Very nice tune you have here, and everywhere else :P

~VT~ "D4NC3" ~VT~ "D4NC3"

Actually not bad at all. This is a really good piece of music and it's clear you spent a good bit of time with it. The only reason I gave it 4.5 is because that sort of "whistling" lead that comes in at 0:50 didn't sound as pleasant as the rest. It would have sounded better if you replaced that with another shaped lead like the one you were already using. Other than that, it's a really solid piece of work!

Vee responds:

awesome! thanx!

The Frog King The Frog King

Damn man, this is really good yet again from you samulis. Everything is perfect although the mastering sounded a bit off (or maybe it's just my headphones, but at one point I heard some crackling.) Aside from that, the actual song itself sounded top notch :)

PS: Mind giving my latest work ("A Second Chance") some constructive critiscism? I'd really appreciate it :)

samulis responds:

Yeah, I need to work on my mastering a bit... using a notation program doesn't really help with that, ofc. :P

I'll check your piece out tonight!

A City Eternal A City Eternal

Perfect samulis, another exceptional piece you have here :)

samulis responds:

Thanks man, I am glad you like it. :)

Violin Fight (Arr.) Violin Fight (Arr.)

Really amazing piece you have made here man (as always :P) and I was just wondering if you could review my latest work "At Dawn" for me? It's the first piece I've made that actually comes close to being a classical song for a change. I would really appreciate it, some of my work is inspired by yours!

samulis responds:

Sure man, I'd be more than glad to! I'll go check it out now. :)

Opening Theme 4 Opening Theme 4

Damn man, you are incredibly talented. You should seriously try to get some of your music featured in films, they would especially fit great-epic movies! (the format of movies such as Lord of the Rings, Gladiator etc)

If only... hahaha. :D

Thanks man!

The Noble Cause (song) The Noble Cause (song)

Been listening to some of your works, and all of them are top notch! There is just one thing that seems to throw me off a little about most of them though: the mids are a bit too loud. It would be much more of an "eargasm" if you toned that down a bit, which would leave room for the song and it's melodies to be a bit more audible. Make every instrument shine!

samulis responds:

I've been told to turn down the mids a bit before... I normally refuse to add any post-mixdown mastering, relying on the VSTs' integrity. However, I might try out turning down the mids a bit more. I normally like the music wet, thick, and heavy.

Overture of a Voyager Overture of a Voyager

Keep at this man, you are very talented. I would love to hear more pieces like this from you samulis!

samulis responds:

Thanks for the listen, I hope to keep writing pieces like this. :D

Matiasma Matiasma

Very good piece you have here! There is only one thing missing though, and I feel it would really make it a masterpiece: You need a main melody at the front of it all, on a main instrument, such as staccato strings. As an ambient song, however, it is perfect, but if you can add another melody to the forefront of the song I will gladly listen to it!

IglicaV responds:

Thank you very much! You may be right, and It's something to take into account when composing my next piece : )